Thank you for registering for Day of Hope 2021!
First, it's time to make your announcement.
Feel free to customize this Canva template to let your followers know that you are participating in the AAM Day of Hope 2021!
With two starter designs to choose from, you can make it your own by adding your photo, logo, or updated text.
We’d love it if you tag @AAMPMUBOARD and @BEAUINSTITUTE with your announcement.
Next, plan out the details of your event.
Get ahead of the game by taking some time to prepare as many details as possible ahead of the event. Here are some important details to consider while planning for your event:
- What kind of decorations will your event have?
- How will you communicate with the community about your event?
- Who in the community will participate in your event with you?
- Who will be the recipient of your areola procedure(s)?
- Will you have special activities on the day of the event?
- How will you follow up with event participants?
Use our handy event planning guide to help keep things organized.
And, prepare for the procedure.
It’s time to treat your client like royalty! Start by making sure they are eligible for the procedure with our handy areola consultation reference sheet.
Finally, engage the media!
Here are some ways to spread the word about this amazing event! From social media to local agencies, this fantastic resource has tips for spreading the word about your event.